Carnaby International Sales and Distribution is a UK film company specialising in worldwide sales with a catalogue of award-winning feature films and documentaries.
We have built up a fast growing and recognisable brand at all major motion picture and television festivals and markets worldwide, including Cannes, AFM, EFM, Berlinale, The Sundance Film Festival, Toronto International Film Festival, LUFF, MIPCOM and MIPTV.
Carnaby International Sales and Distribution focuses on international sales of film, television and film libraries. The company is based in the heart of Soho London.
Carnaby International Sales and Distribution is able to provide:
- Minimum Guarantees against worldwide sales rights
- Access to equity and structured funds globally
- Co production and executive production
- All Rights UK Distribution from major theatrical releases to day and date digital releases.
- Cash flow tax credit rebates, distribution agreements and any other forms of collateral
- Source content from leading producers and agents worldwide
- Help package projects as executive producers both creatively and financially
- Film and television sales and licensing worldwide to independent distributors and major studios
- Creation of international and domestic marketing campaigns
- Royalty reports and overages collection by territory to maximise revenues
- P&A control by territory
- Access to film festivals e.g. Cannes, Toronto and Berlin
- Digital distribution worldwide
Who we are
Andrew Loveday has been in the British Film Industry for 13 years. In his career to date as a producer of award winning British cinema he has successfully raised over 40 million dollars of private equity.
He will be the driving force behind this new opportunity bringing together an experienced and talented team of Executive Producers with the same vision.
Andrew's role is to oversee Carnaby's new sales division alongside Sean O'Kelly and coordinate between new productions and other co-producers, cementing new relationships within the film industry.
Andrew's most recent credits include producing the multi-BAFTA Scotland award winning film The Wee Man, A Lonely Place To Die and the UK smash hit Rise of the Footsoldier.
Sean has over 15 years extensive experience in film and TV sales and distribution, as well as finance and production. Sean's credits include: award winning film Iron Sky,which he sold worldwide and executive produced, and the Oscar nominated Margin Call, which he released in the UK.
As a specialist sales agent, Sean has acquired and sold hundreds of films worldwide including Casino, Garfield, The Mission, Death Race 2000, Killing Fields, Jane Eyre and Anna Karenina to name but a few. Sean also founded and ran Go For It Entertainment Ltd, the successful UK DVD and International TV distributor.
Canadian born, Tania Sarra has been in the media and entertainment business for 10 years. With an honours degree in Media Studies and a diploma in Public Relations, Tania spent five years working in PR for a range of top fashion and lifestyle brands including Proctor and Gamble, Aveda, Rag and Bone and Marie Claire Magazine in New York.
Prior to Carnaby, Tania was Director of Sales at Arrow Entertainment, managing global sales for a large catalogue of high-quality art houses and festival documentaries.