Carnaby International Sales and Distribution is a UK film company specialising in worldwide sales with a catalogue of award-winning feature films and documentaries.
We have built up a fast growing and recognisable brand at all major motion picture and television festivals and markets worldwide, including Cannes, AFM, EFM, Berlinale, The Sundance Film Festival, Toronto International Film Festival, LUFF, MIPCOM and MIPTV.
Carnaby International Sales and Distribution focuses on international sales of film, television and film libraries. The company is based in the heart of Soho London.
Carnaby International Sales and Distribution is able to provide:
- Minimum Guarantees against worldwide sales rights
- Access to equity and structured funds globally
- Co production and executive production
- All Rights UK Distribution from major theatrical releases to day and date digital releases.
- Cash flow tax credit rebates, distribution agreements and any other forms of collateral
- Source content from leading producers and agents worldwide
- Help package projects as executive producers both creatively and financially
- Film and television sales and licensing worldwide to independent distributors and major studios
- Creation of international and domestic marketing campaigns
- Royalty reports and overages collection by territory to maximise revenues
- P&A control by territory
- Access to film festivals e.g. Cannes, Toronto and Berlin
- Digital distribution worldwide
Who we are
Andrew Loveday has been in the British Film Industry for 13 years. In his career to date as a producer of award-winning British cinema, he has successfully raised over 40 million dollars of private equity.
He will be the driving force behind this new opportunity bringing together an experienced and talented team of Executive Producers with the same vision.
Andrew's role is to oversee Carnaby's new sales division, coordinating between new productions and other co-producers, cementing new relationships within the film industry.
Andrew's most recent credits include producing the multi-BAFTA Scotland award-winning film The Wee Man, A Lonely Place To Die and the UK smash hit Rise of the Footsoldier.
President, International & Productiontim@carnabyinternational.com
Tim joined the company late in 2017. Reporting to CEO Andrew Loveday, he is responsible for oveeseeing all aspects of Carnaby International’s business including international sales, third party acquisitions and productions.
In a career spanning over 23 years, Tim has worked in distribution and international sales, most notably for IM Global, where he served as EVP European Operations and Celsius Entertainment which he co-founded in 2005.