- Screen: ‘Kids In Love’ sets UK release
- Iggy Pop compares BLOOD ORANGE composer to David Bowie and stars in his new video
- Casting Cara Delevingne as Notting Hill party girl was ‘simple’ choice, says director
- Cannes 2016: Antonio Banderas to Play Aging Rocker in Simon West’s ‘Salty’
- Pitchfork profile Blood Orange ahead of May 17th U.S. release: Iggy Pop Takes Up Arms
Carnaby International Sales & Distribution
Carnaby International Sales and Distribution is a UK feature film company specialising in worldwide sales with a catalogue of award-winning films and documentaries.
We have built up a fast growing and recognisable brand at all major motion picture and television festivals and markets worldwide, including Cannes, AFM, EFM, Berlinale, The Sundance Film Festival, Toronto, LUFF, MIPCOM and MIPTV.